La Purito Andorra 2020 Rules
Art. 1.- La Purito Andorra 2020 is a one day cyclist tour open to all federated and non-federated cyclists over the age of 18 to travel 4.8 and 3.5, and from 13 to 1.7.
La Purito Andorra 2020 is a non-competitive event that will be developed at all times by roads open to traffic, which means that all participants must exercise extreme caution throughout the itinerary, always respecting the road traffic.
La Purito Andorra 2020 is organized by Sprint Club Andorra, with the collaboration of the Government of Andorra and all the Communes of the Parishes included in the tour.
Art. 2.- The Purito Andorra 2020 will have the official start of route 4.8 from 07:00 to 8:20, the start of route 3.5 will be from 08:41 to 09:20 and the start of route 1.7 from 08:21 to at 08:40 on Sunday 2 August, next to the Sant Julià de Lòria Sports Center located on Avinguda Verge de Canòlich, 50 - AD600 SANT JULIÀ de LÒRIA (Principality of Andorra) its 4.8 route will be 120 km, route 3.5 will be 80 km and route 1.7 will be 28 km. To end the three routes at the top of the Cortals d'Encamp, where the finish will close at 18:30.
Art. 3.- Registration rights:
Registration dates will be from December 13, 2019 to July 31, 2020 or until a maximum of 1,500 participants.
Rates 4.8 - 3.5 i 1.7:
• From December 13 to May 31 € 50 (Non-federated participants must pay € 10 of day insurance)
• From June 1 to July 30 € 60 (Non-federated participants must pay € 10 of day insurance)
• Registration is personal and non-transferable and implies acceptance of all the articles of these regulations, as well as the purchase conditions.
• All prices appear in the registration form on this website and can be processed through the online payment system with a credit or debit card.
• Changes in jersey size will be accepted until June 30.
• Changes from 4.8 to 3.5 and vice versa will be accepted until July 31.
· Name changes will be accepted until July 31, provided that the two participants have the same jersey size.
The day insurance provides medical coverage to the physical injuries suffered by the participant, not covering the material damage to the bicycle or accessories, as well as the damage caused to third parties.
Returns and exchanges policy:
In case of not being able to participate, the following table will be used as a return policy:
Until April 30 - 100% refund
From May 1 to May 31 - Refund of 80% of the registration.
From June 1 to June 30 - 50% refund of registration.
From July 1: no refund can be made, no modification or change or change of the resource reserved for registration can be made.
Those participants who can not participate in the 2020 edition and want to save the registration by 2021 must communicate it before April 30, after this date, all those registered who have not requested this reservation by 2021, will be governed by the return policy mentioned.
Art. 4.- To participate it is mandatory to be in possession of the corresponding road cycling license approved by the UCI or FAC, or to subscribe the day license with the insurance provided by the organization. They are the only valid insurance accepted by the authorities. Other licences like triathlon are not allowed.
The participation in the tour is under the responsibility and own risk of the participants. The participant at the time of registration states that he / she is physically fit for the tour.
Art. 5.- The organization will provide the following mandatory material for all participants:
• A high-end jersey is MANDATORY to wear it during the march for good control of the organization and police service personnel. If the participant does not wear the jersey, he will not be able to participate in the following editions of La Purito Andorra.
• A dorsal-chip for the front of the bicycle.
• A mask for mandatory use for departure, refreshments and arrival.
• A participant bracelet that must be kept on during the whole march, to make use of the mechanical service, medical service, refreshments, finisher trophy and access to the exclusive area of participants in the arrival area.
• It is very important that during the registration process the table showing the measurements of the jersey before CHOOSING THE SIZE IS WELL STUDIED.
Art. 6.- The inscriptions will be made through the payment gateway of Ticketoci and the returns will be governed according to the contracting rules. In case of making a change of ownership, you must notify by providing all the necessary information of the participant to replace.
Art. 7.- The inscription of the tour 4.8, 3.5 and 1.7 includes, commemorative jersey of the tour La Purito Andorra 2020 and numbered plate, control chip, welcome pack, refreshment, food on arrival, mechanical service, trophy and Finisher diploma.
Art 8.- The dorsal collection will be delivered in the Cultural Center and Congresses Lauredià. Plaça de la Germandat, 4-5-6 of Sant Julìa de Lòria. Only and exclusively on Friday 11th and Saturday 12th September from 10am to 8pm.
All participants must carry, in a mandatory and visible way: the license plate on the front of the bicycle. The cyclist who does not have the bicycle license plate visible will be excluded from the tour by members of the organization or by the forces of order.
• THE PLATE must be worn on the front of the bicycle, clearly visible without bending or cutting, since the chip is attached to the back, the advertising printed on the plate can’t be hidden or altered.
• THE CHIP is attached to the plate, forming a unit with it, which is why its manipulation is prohibited.
The plate and the chip are personal and non-transferable items. The registered person can only participate with the plate that has been assigned and agree not to allow the use of it to other people. No claims will be admitted due to loss of the chip or placement in an inappropriate place.
The assignment of the numbered plates will be Red for 4.8, Blue for route 3.5 and Yellow for route 1.7.
Art. 9.- In order to collect the badge it is OBLIGATORY bring a mobile photo of your DNI or NIE and your Cycling license.
In case the insurance proposed by the organization has not been subscribed, for those under 18 years it is obligatory to present the paternal authorization (download attached sheet) duly signed, in the case of not presenting the license will be charged € 10 compulsory day insurance to participate in the march.
Art. 10.- THE USE OF THE APPROVED CYCLING HELMET IS OBLIGATORY.
Art. 11.- The route will be duly marked.
Art. 12.- The organization will have during the development of the tour: 4 ambulances, in strategic points of the route and a PMA (Advanced Medical Point) in the arrival line, vehicles broom.
Art. 13.- The organization will have mechanical assistance vehicles throughout the route but it is not obliged to provide service to all participants. In case of breakdown, the labor will be free, but the spare parts will be borne by the participants. Only repairs that can be solved in route will be taken into account. All participants must carry their spare parts and be self-sufficient.
All participants must take their bicycle in perfect condition, as well as their spare parts and be self-sufficient.
The mechanical assistance of the organization is a courtesy service.
Art. 14.- The supplies will be located at:
• Coll de la Gallina (km 40) - Solid and liquid
• Encamp (km 67) - Solid and liquid
• Coll d'Ordino (km 93) - Solid and liquid
• Arrival (km 120) - Solid and liquid
We have gluten-free supplies for participants with this intolerance, this will have to be requested at the time of enrollment.
Art. 15.- The tour can only be done by road bike or triathlon bike.
Art. 16.- The step control will be carried out electronically by using a chip, which is attached to the numbered plate.
The Finisher Trophy will be delivered to the finish line till 6:30 PM.
Art. 17.- Cutting times.
A schedule is scheduled for Encamp supply, which will affect participants in the 4.8 and 3.5 course with the following schedules:
• At 13:30 p.m., the access to the 4.8 route will be closed, while the participant who arrives later will be diverted directly to Els Cortals d'Encamp.
• The refueling at Els Cortals d'Encamp will be closed at 15:00.
• At 16:30 the access to Els Cortals d’Encamp will be closed.
At 6h:30 PM the arrival control will be closed and the 6th Purito Andorra tour will be finished.
The participant who surpasses these schedules must leave the tour in a compulsory way, making use of the broom bus or by his means and will be under his responsibility to be a user of the public road if he decided to continue the journey by bicycle.
Art. 18.- The Finisher of the La Purito Andorra 2020 will be considered as any participant who completes the tour 4.8, 3.5 and 1.7 in its entirety, within the hours scheduled by the organization.
Art. 19.- The Finisher Trophy will be delivered once the finish line is crossed till 6:30 PM.
Art. 20.- All the participants must take heed and follow the rules of the road, the test runs along roads open to traffic. Who does not comply with the rules of circulation will be expelled from the tour and subsequent editions. The inscription in the tour supposes that the participant assumes the risks inherent to the participation in a road open to traffic, and excludes the organization from the responsibility tour for any incident or accident derived from the participation in the road.
Art. 21.- The organization is not responsible for any accident that could be cause or victim the participant, which must be covered by the corresponding federal license or accident insurance contracted to the organization in case of not being federated. Neither is it jointly and severally liable for the expenses or debts incurred by the participants during the tour, nor for the loss or damage that may be suffered by the bicycles or other equipment of the participants. The participant exempts the organization from any responsibility for loss or deterioration of personal objects for any reason.
Art. 22.- The organization reserves the right to make the appropriate modifications, when for any reason it deems necessary. Likewise, the Admission Right is reserved.
Art. 23.- Image rights. The acceptance of this regulation implies that the participant authorizes the organizers of the LA PURITO ANDORRA 2020 to the total or partial recording of their participation in the same, agrees to use their image for the promotion and dissemination of the image of the tour in all its forms (radio, press, video, photo, DVD, internet, posters, media, etc.) and gives all rights related to commercial and advertising exploitation that they consider appropriate to execute , without the right to receive any financial compensation. This article is also extensible to photographs.
Art. 24.- The mere fact of registering for this event implies acceptance of these regulations and the waiver of all rights against the organization, waiving any legal action that may arise from their participation in the tour.
Art. 25.- Strictly, the penalty will be made for those participants who:
• Do not respect traffic regulations.
• Do not respect the safety instructions indicated by the Police and by the organization.
• Do not go through the exit control and by others located on the route.
• Mess or degrade the itinerary, throwing away waste.
• Behaviors that prevent the normal development of the tour and that go against this regulation.
The Police and the organization will take note of those who perform some of the behaviors indicated above.
The organization acquires the commitment in front of the rest of the participants and the authorities to sanction them in an effective way. The penalty will be:
• Disqualification of the tour, without the right to a Finisher trophy
• Inclusion in the lists of sanctioned participants, for later publication.
• Prohibition to participate in other editions of the tour.
• The sanctions imposed by the authorities, to which by their attitude could be made worthy.
Art. 26.- The organization will not assume any responsibility if the event is suspended or postponed due to force majeure.
Art. 27.- Participants are strongly recommended to have a medical examination before participating in the tour.
Art. 28.- The participant authorizes the processing and transfer of their data to the Organizing and collaborating entities of this event in order to process the registration in the event and to manage everything related to the participation in the tour. It also authorizes the processing and transfer of data to the organizing, sponsoring and collaborating entities of this event available at www.lapurito.com, for advertising and commercial prospecting purposes, so that these entities can direct offers of products and services that they are marketed by any means, including by email, SMS or any other equivalent means of electronic communication. We inform you that you may exercise your rights of access rectification, opposition and cancellation of your personal data in front of this entity/s by going to Purito Events and its files of the rest of the entities related to La Purito, writing a letter, proving your identity, to the Customer Service Department, Carrer Sant Andreu no. 11, block A 2nd 1st, AD 500 Andorra la Vella or by email firstname.lastname@example.org